Our Private & Semi-Private Tumbling Lessons
Reach All Your Tumbling Goals at CheerStrike
Who: Members & Non Members can take lessons at CheerStrike
When: Show up 5 minutes before your lesson and wait for your coach to call you in
Where: All private lessons take place in the Courtyard (Unit 4), except on Fridays and Saturdays (in the main gym)
What: A private lesson is a one on one lesson with an athlete and an instructor
What: A semi-private lesson is a lesson with two athletes and an instructor. Note that you need to book both spots when booking and include BOTH athlete’s names.
How to pick the right lesson for your child?
Review the colour coding system below to ensure that your child is working with an appropriate coach for their skill level.
You may book up a level but we do not allow booking with a lower level coach.
When in doubt, SEND US AN EMAIL! email@example.com
We are happy to help you assess which colour lesson your child should be taking.
When are lessons released for registration?
Lessons are released one month at a time. The next month is released on the 3rd Saturday of each month at approximately 11am.
How many lessons can I book?
There are no booking restrictions in place at this time.
What if I book a lesson and need to cancel it?
- 72 hours notice must be given when cancelling or rescheduling private lessons for non-emergency situations.
- Out of respect for our coach’s time, last minute cancellations and rescheduling will not be permitted.
- In the event of an unplanned situation such as illness or injury we require 8 hours advance notice to both the gym (firstname.lastname@example.org) as well as the coach via email.
- Cancelling outside of these time constraints will result in loss of lesson fee.
- A reminder email will be sent to you in advance of the lesson to the email account you enter when booking
- No shows for lessons will NOT be eligible for refunds.
- We encourage families to join our Facebook group "CheerStrike - Private Lessons for Sale". If your child is unable to make a private for whatever reason you may sell the lesson to another member using this group.
- Please note that you may cancel or reschedule your appointment directly through the link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds for cancelled lessons are processed manually and may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
GREEN LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
Introductory/Level 1 Skills - cartwheels, back walkovers, front walkovers, round offs, beginning back handspring skills
Green Level Costs:
Privates: $29.00+hst for 45 minutes
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $39.50+hst ($19.75+hst per athlete) for 45 minutes
WHITE LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
Advanced Level 2 & Beginner Level 3 Skills - back handsprings, back and front tucks, combining tumbling skills to max out level 2 and 3 standing and running tumbling.
White Level Costs:
Privates: $31.00+hst for 45 minutes
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $45.50+hst ($22.75+hst per athlete) for 45 minutes
*Coach Hailey is a certified personal trainer and is able to do tumbling OR conditioning privates, please list in comments what type of private you would like.
BLUE LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
Elite Tumbling Skills Levels 3, 4, 5 & 6 - back tucks, front tucks, aerials, layouts and twisting skills.
Blue Level Costs:
Privates: $34.00+hst for 45 minutes
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $49.50+hst ($24.75+hst per athlete) for 45 minutes