Group Tumbling Classes
Group tumbling classes offer low Coach:Athlete ratios and are a great way to get consistent weekly training of your skills!
Private and semi private lessons are also available! You can view the schedules and book here
We are excited to welcome back our class families!
- At this time all classes will be non-contact with social distancing in place for the duration of the class and at all times while within the building.
- All classes are drop off and pick up only (parents are not permitted to enter the gym)
- A daily self screening must be completed prior to the start of each class (Click Here)
- All participants and staff will have their temperature checked upon entry using a contact less forehead thermometer.
- Participants will need to wear masks when entering the building until their class begins and again when exiting the building.
How we are keeping you safe:
- Our staff have been back in the gym since mid June of 2020 and have perfected our ability to run fun, engaging and exciting classes within the current restrictions.
- We have heightened cleaning and disinfecting practices throughout the day, and deep clean each night
- We have carefully marked and monitored physical distancing markers and a carefully planned schedule which eliminates crowding.
- All of our in gym policies and procedures meet & exceed all government & health unit requirements.
Level 1 Introductory Tumble:
This class is for athletes who are working on their level 1 skills such as cartwheels, forward rolls, handstands, bridges and bridge kickovers.
Level 1 Advanced Tumble:
This class is for athletes who are working on more difficult skills for level 1 such as back and front walkovers and connected tumbling skills for level 1. Must have a consistent fall back into bridge with kickover to register for this class.
Level 2 Tumble:
This class is for athletes who are working on back and front handsprings and roundoff back handsprings as well as connected/advanced Level 2 skills, must have a consistent, and technically correct, back walkover to register. Athletes should remain in this class until they can perform a roundoff double back handspring with a strong set and a technically sound standing back handspring.
Level 2/3 Tumble:
This class is for athletes who have mastered their level 2 basics (back & front handsprings and roundoff back handsprings as well as connected/advanced Level 2 skills) and are beginning to learn their level 3 skills. Athletes should remain in this class until they can consistently perform a roundoff back handspring back tuck and standing triple back handspring. Must have a consistent roundoff double back handspring with a strong set and a technically sound standing back handspring.
Level 3/4 Tumble:
This class is for athletes who are working on Elite Level 3 connections and passes as well as introductory Level 4 Skills (standing tucks, layouts, punch front stepouts). Must have a consistent roundoff back handspring tuck with a strong set as well as connected standing triple back handspring to register.
SPRING RECREATIONAL CLASS REGISTRATION
Spring Session Registration opens on Wednesday March 17th.
Saturday Classes (7 week session) run from May 8th-June 26th (no classes May 22nd)
Prior to registering please ensure that you have read the Covid-19 facility details at the top of this page.