DOES YOUR CHILD,
- Enjoy dance, tumbling, jumping and performing?
- Want to make new friends, learn new skills, gain confidence and learn to work as a member of a team?
- Have an interest in competitive cheer but not sure if the commitment of an all-star team is right for your family?
If this sounds ideal for your child and family, then REGENCY, our pre-competitive full season team, is the team for you!
WHAT DOES REGENCY DO?
- They train for 8 months as a team, one hour of practice/training per week
- They receive instruction on jumps, stunts, tumbling and dance in preparation to perform a routine at our end of year showcase in London
- Regency all of the benefits of our competitive cheer program while maintaining a lower level of commitment and financial investment.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To register simply follow the online registration instructions linked here https://cheerstrikeroyals.com/programs/pre-competitive-regency .
Athletes will be sized for their clothing on the first day, until the clothing comes in children should wear shorts and a t shirt with clean indoor running shoes.
Practice Schedule: Practices run Mondays from 6:30-7:30pm. Practices begin September 13th 2021, running until April 25th, 2022.
The gym will be closed for all Holidays and there may be some weeks when there will not be practice due to competitions that will have our staff out of the gym.
Fee Information: For your convenience, we offer 3 payment plans:
1. Payment in Full – $920+hst or
2. Three Payments (September 1, December 1, February 1)
P1 $460+hst, P2 $240+hst, P3 $240+hst or
3. Eight Equal Payments (1st of Each Month) Sept-April $126+hst
WHAT DOES THIS FEE COVER?
- training for 8 months
- practice clothing
- competition bow
- music fees
*Fees are payable via EFT through your bank account or Credit Card, full payments must be sent through email money transfer.