Covid-19 Update: In gym lessons are back! At this time lessons are open to gym members and non members. Lessons include strict distancing measures and precautions and are primarily non contact (with some exceptions*). Air floors and mesh topped mats are currently not available for use.
Important NEW Information:
Shoes or socks with grips on the bottom must be worn for all lessons at this time.
The gym remains closed to spectators-athletes should arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of their lesson and wait outside the front door to be called in by their coach.
Ensure that your pre-screening is filled out at least 1 hour before your lesson time:
*If you wish to provide consent for your child’s lesson coach to spot them for skills (at the discretion of the coach) please fill out this FORM. Absolutely no spotting will occur without parental consent.
Please note that when booking a semi private lesson you will be booking both spots in the lesson and will need to find another athlete to share the time with. Please ensure BOTH athlete names are listed in the Athlete Name section.
Please review the colour coding system below to ensure that your child is working with an appropriate coach for their skill level. You may book up a level but we do not allow booking with a lower level coach. If you are not sure what level your child is currently send us an email and we’ll be happy to help you firstname.lastname@example.org
- RELEASE DATES: Lesson times will be released on 17th at approximately 6 p.m. every month.
- Booking Restrictions: There are no booking restrictions in place at this time.
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours notice must be given when cancelling or rescheduling private lessons for non-emergency situations. Out of respect for our coaches time, last minute cancellations and rescheduling will not be permitted. In the event of an unplanned situation such as illness or injury we require 8 hours advance notice to both the gym (email@example.com) as well as the coach the lesson has been booked with via email. Cancelling outside of these time constraints will result in loss of lesson fee. A reminder email will be sent to you in advance of the lesson to the email account you enter when booking, please note that no shows for lessons will not be eligible for refunds. We encourage families to join our Facebook group “CheerStrike – Private Lessons for Sale” if their child is unable to make a private for whatever reason you may sell the lesson to another member.
- Please note that you may cancel or reschedule your appointment directly through the link in your confirmation email.
- Warm Up: At this time due to capacity restrictions athletes will no longer be permitted to self warm up. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled lesson start time.
GREEN LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
Green Level Private Tumbling Lessons are for Introductory/Level 1 Skills – cartwheels, back walkovers, front walkovers, round offs, beginning back handspring skills
Green Level Costs:
Privates: $28.00+hst for 45 mintues
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $19.00+hst per athlete for 45 minutes
WHITE LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
White Level Private Tumbling Lessons are for Advanced Level 2 & Beginner Level 3 Skills – back handsprings, back and front tucks, combining tumbling skills to max out level 2 and 3 standing and running tumbling.
White Level Costs:
Privates: $30.00+hst for 45 minutes
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $22.00+hst per athlete for 45 minutes
*Coach Hailey is a certified personal trainer and is able to do tumbling OR conditioning privates, please list in comments what type of private you would like.
BLUE LEVEL TUMBLING LESSONS
Blue Level Private Tumbling Lessons are for Elite Tumbling Skills Levels 3, 4, 5 & 6 – back tucks, front tucks, aerials, layouts and twisting skills.
Blue Level Costs:
Privates: $33.00+hst for 45 minutes
Semi Privates (2 athletes): $24.00+hst per athlete for 45 minutes